In the historic village of Kapetaniana, nestled in the Asterousia mountains, lies Thalori Retreat - a place where nature and its gifts are combined with fine accommodation and the best in traditional Cretan cuisine. The name ‘Thalori’ comes from the Greek: Thalassa (sea) and Ori (Mountain) - two words which describe our geographic position - a rare coupling that provides a unique accommodation experience in southern Crete.
Complex of renovated traditional houses
THALORI complex combines in unique ways:
- the Sea with the Mountain
- History with Myth
- Wild nature with Serenity
- Vacations with Traditional Life
All is left is you to discover it and enjoy it!
Photos From Gallery
Go To The Gallery
Download our e-Brochure
Find And Connect With Us
Thalori Traditional Village
- Kapetaniana, Kophinas Municipality,
- 70016, Heraklion, Crete.
- Tel / Fax: +30 2893 041762,
- Reservations No: +30 6976994896
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MH.T.E 1039K070A0019801